This serves as a small collection of articles, reports, essays, tutorials, and HOWTOs I have ever written.
- Free Software and Linux, the talk I gave during Software Freedom Day, 2007, at FAST, city campus, on the late morning of 15 September.
- How Attackers Go Undetected, the talk I presented at PAKCON III, 2007, at Pearl Continental Hotel, Karachi, on the evening 26 July.
- Web Development Platforms: A Comparative Study (thanks to BBBart for cleaning up the LyX generated TeX code and adding few pretty things)
- Logical Volume Management (LVM), a short report I wrote for the course Fault Diagnostic and Tolerant Systems
- GNU Find for Dummies (Part I)